Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ahhh... The Wonders of Being Alone

I like being by myself. My creative juices flow, my needs are attended to, my movements revolve entirely around me. But the reason why I really appreciate my "alone time" is because I am lucky enough to have a terrific family, good friends and genuinely enjoy people. For that matter, when I'm alone, I spend a fair amount of time pondering over my relationships and my business interactions in an effort to improve them.

If time to myself is too frequent and out of balance with quality social, business and family interactions, the result is counterproductive (i.e. stress, low confidence) instead of maximizing my personal brand for social and business purposes. So I plan for time to myself while I listen, learn and treasure time with others... a very healthy combination indeed!

No comments: