Google Analytics

Saturday, June 14, 2008

TouchPoints- May 2008

As a service (and marketing tool) to our value business network, we've published a few "points" to touch our relationships in an impacting manner. Our 10 years of archives are available for client marketing purposes, below are the most recent thoughts....


Turn Stale Issues to Fresh Actions
Take control TODAY of the recurring obstacles you face with people, structure, processes, information (or lack of). Trust your instincts, plan the attack and hold yourself (and others) accountable to execute effectively from start to finish.

My Neat Little Discovery
Thanks to my 13 year old twins, I’m embracing a new IPOD which clears my head and elevates my focus. Give me sunshine, an hour to sit, walk, run and I’m re-energized; I understand now what the masses before me have discovered.

Are you Multi-Faceted or a Multi-Faceter?
Attractive is Multi-Faceted, the Professional who excels with multiple priorities and possesses strong confidence, presence and business knowhow. Annoying is The Multi-Faceter, the Individual juggling multiple tasks at a moment in time (email, telephone, computer) when 100% attention should be on the conversation at hand.

Amplify your Customers and Employees Pulse
The economy has weakened, meaning your customers are more conservative, your competitors more aggressive (or desperate) and your employees more combustible. Attack these challenges head on by taking a Snapshot of Employee and/or Customer attitudes to protect what you have and strengthen your Brand, staying ahead of the curve… and the economy.

No comments: