Google Analytics

Monday, January 4, 2010

This is Why I Use Facebook!

Over the last six month, two former "acquaintances", both fellow UConn classmates have sought me out.

In one instance, the woman was a good friend and I've really enjoyed "catching up" regarding our respective family and business successes.

The other situation was more nebulous. I didn't recognize the name or the picture associated with the invite. But then she said and I quote, " I remember crying to you that I was going to fail cost accounting with James -- right was that his name -- and I ended up really "getting it" after you explained it to me! I think I have a picture of you from graduation -- I'll have to post it if I can find it!"

Thanks Jean for making my day and helping me to remember my mentoring skills 25 years ago went a long way towards helping others. And Thank You, Facebook!

No comments: